Message to Families and Staff

CCSD Parents and Staff.

After much consideration and consulting with local health department officials, the decision has been made to temporarily close our schools to all students, meaning that, in addition to the general student population, life skills and preschool students will not be attending school during the two-week school dismissal.

A webpage, www.ccsdut.org/c2c has been created to help ease students, parents, and staff through this new challenge of online education. On this Classroom to Community (c2c) page, parents and students will find the following information:

• Individual pages for elementary and secondary students, parents, and teachers with links to the digital tools and resources they will need during the school dismissal.  
  • Parent Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) with answers to common questions we are being asked by parents. We have also established a hotline (435-792-7699) to answer parent questions in English or Spanish. The hotline will be available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
  • Information regarding our Grab-and-Go meal program

We are aware there may be additional technology needs for some families. A computer connected to the internet should be sufficient for meeting your student’s needs.  In most cases, there is no special software needed. If you need a device in your home, the schools are prepared to provide access to one device per household per school. Comcast is also offering free internet access for those homes that do not currently have access.

As we’ve mentioned previously, this a quickly evolving situation that affects all of the students, families, and employees in our district. We will continue to share updates and information as it becomes available. We appreciate your patience, support, and trust as we navigate this new situation together.