Student of The Week

Student of The Week

Gracie Thurber, Staff

Jamie is one the MOST POSITIVE people you will ever meet! She is the most proud of herself for staying positive through even her hardest times and having the positive attitude to push through. One cool thing about Jamie is that she can fall asleep anytime, anywhere no matter how loud, like at a football game, as long as she is relatively comfy, she will fall asleep. She also plays guitar and the piano and ukulele! She LOVES wearing bandanas, it’s one of her favorite looks. She listens to literally all types of music, she knows how people say that all the time, but SHE actually listens to ALL kinds of music. Her favorite song of all time is Beige by Folklore. Her favorite song right now is Sofia by Clairo. She has red hair and blue eyes. She is the youngest of five, three older sisters and two older brothers. She wants to be a psychologist, or social worker/school counselor and go to USU. She just barely moved from Portland, Oregon. She is very passionate about mental illness and just wants to be there for everybody and wants everyone to know they are loved! She is a junior this year so if you see her in the halls make sure to say hi because she will be sure to wave back along with a cute smile from her eyes!