Ridgeline Students Excited for the Future

Grace Kent

Once again, another school year has flown by. The class of 2022 are starting to make their future plans as the days until graduation count down. While many seniors are ready to start something new, they have amazing memories that have come with the years they have spent at Ridgeline. With school dances, plays and musicals, sport events, students at Ridgeline have so much to look forward to and so much to look back on. 

As the high school experience is coming to an end for the class of 2022 let’s look back on some of their favorite memories. Those who got involved with the school are having a harder time letting go, Hannah Nydegger, a member of the RHS marching band for several years says, “One of my favorite but saddest memories was having to walk off the field after performing with my friends for the very last time”. While Hannah doesn’t want to leave behind all of the friends she’s made at Ridgeline, she’s excited to see what is to come with college life at SUU. 

Another student, Elizabeth Rasmuson, has gone to almost every dance this year and has loved dressing up, being with friends, and dancing along to the DJ. For Liz, she’s excited for the freedom that comes with graduating and moving out. She plans to go on lots of trips and see the world, Italy being the first major place she’d like to go. 

Ben Coria was a part of the student council his senior year and has been a part of orchestra even before high school. This year’s musical, Meet Me in St. Louis, had both the band and orchestra playing while they performed. Ben said, “Rehearsing everyday after school wasn’t exactly the best but I really enjoyed seeing the whole thing come alive on opening night, playing in it was definitely one of my favorite things I did this year”.  As of right now, his plan is to study at Utah State University with a major in biology. This school has offered so much to every student that has passed through, most leading on to do amazing stuff with their lives. We are excited to see what this year’s seniors do with theirs.