The student news site of Ridgeline High School

RHS News

RHS News

RHS News

Registration and Changing Classes at RHS

Registration is currently happening for students at Ridgeline. Many students are excited at the prospect of taking new classes. Sophomores are registering right now for junior year and there are a lot more electives to choose from. Juniors are especially looking forward to taking college level course, so they can get a head start on their post high school career.

Junior Decatur Nielsen told me, “I’m taking ceramics as lots of my electives, I really like it. I’m also taking AP Biology and Maybe an AP Math Class.” Lots of college classes are offered Junior year for students, but many students don’t take full advantage of those courses until their senior year. Ceramics is also the most popular class at Ridgeline High School. There are typically over 50 people per Ceramics class all day and lots of people taking multiple classes per trimester.

Freshmen are also registering for classes and also have more elective classes to choose from. Students can also start changing their classes for the 3rd trimester right now. Counselors are very busy helping students change classes. If you are wanting to change your classes for the 3rd Trimester, get it done soon; before all the good classes fill up, so you don’t get stuck in a class you don’t want.