The student news site of Ridgeline High School

RHS News

RHS News

RHS News

Millville Construction

Millville Construction

Construction has started all over Millville. The plans have been to put in pipes for waste water and connect it to houses in the city. The main pipe will connect to the traveler pipe that is located on the roads from Ridgeline High School to the Millville Maverik. From this pipe the traveler pipe will take it to the waste lands in Hyrum. Each house is equipped with a septic tank. These are tanks that fill up underneath the house. Millville city construction plans to have pipes connect to those tanks to keep them from filling up and allow moving flowing sewage to most of Millville city’s residence.

Construction is not a short process, with this big project months away from completion. They are working as fast as they can to get things figured out. Rumor has it that the contractors and plumbers got into an argument causing things to slow in the process of construction. There is no confirmation that this is true. Things have seemed to be resolved as work resumed in the construction site and no slowing has occurred .

Many students and teachers have been caught in the traffic trying to get to school because the construction has taken up the roads causing only one lane to be on the far side of the road and no turning lane on the side to turn into the school. This causes everyone to have to enter in the same place to arrive at the school. A counselor from Ridgeline, Craig Bracken says, “Man they really need to get that fixed. I get caught up in that every morning.” A construction worker that is working on the job site said “Just one of those things you just have to get done one time or another and I guess they didn’t want to put it off any longer.”